This company is a fast growing fintech leader in the market who are seeking a motivated Marketing Coordinator This role is based in North Sydney and will see you become a pivotal part of their growth and success. With a hands on approach you will be responsible for running and managing multiple marketing campaigns, managing event and conference schedules and effectively handling partner related activities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a ‘can-do’ attitude then this is the right opportunity for you! Alongside with your creative eye for detail and prior experience you will successfully support all marketing functions. This role is dynamic and broad, ultimately providing the successful candidate with an exciting opportunity to fully utilise their skills and capabilities. No two days are ever the same!
As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Effectively writing and running email campaigns
- Consistently prepare and manage sales collateral for all channels, this includes brochures and presentations
- Strategically planning for future marketing campaigns
- Managing event and conference schedules
- Professionally manage social media activities and interactions
- Creating team newsletters and updates
- Effectively and cooperatively working with relevant stakeholders to ensure that all business objectives are met
- Utilising CRM systems and technology to manage campaigns and run relevant reports
- Manage contractor work force to effectively execute marketing tasks
- Efficiently adhere to deadlines
- Consistently adhere to business policies, procedures and objectives
Your skills & experience:
- At least 2 -5 years relevant marketing support role experience
- Financial services experience is highly desired
- Experience with Graphic Design is necessary
- Experience with CRM systems especially Salesforce & Campaign Monitor are necessary
- Motivated ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to think quickly and creatively
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you!
- Join a fast growing and dynamic company – be a pivotal part of their growth & success!
- Work with a friendly, collaborative, well experienced team
- Sink your teeth into a hands on & broad role – there is never a dull moment!
Please note that this role requires permanent residency or Australian Citizenship. Please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions. Apply today!