Master Scheduler is required for a 12-month contract to create stand-alone and integrated schedules across the EPMO. This is a brand new role in a newly established enterprise program management office. You will be required to coordinate multiple large-scale projects into an overall portfolio schedule. You must have strong scheduling experience and be able to gather information from many sources. Excellent ability to build and manage relationships is key. You must have a deep understanding of Critical Path Analysis, Resource Levelling and Estimate to Complete and Earned Value Reporting.
- Must have extensive scheduling experience
- Must have worked on large-scale projects or in an EPMO
- Experience with facilitation of planning workshops
- Experience with EPM tools including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server.
- Project Management Certification is strongly preferred (PMP, Prince2, CSM)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional people management and negotiation skills
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Master Scheduler who has managed projects across a large organization. You will also have demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and reporting. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills is a must. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Trinh on email@example.com or 8319 1261.