Expressions of Interest
TELL US YOUR AVAILABILITY
EXPERIENCED Mechanical / Maintenance FITTERS
We are always looking for Mechanical & Maintenance fitters to work with our high profile Manufacturing and Heavy Engineering clients in the Western Suburbs. You will be responsible for general maintenance and operating plant equipment. Must be located and based in the WESTERN SUBURBS OF SYDNEY.
To be eligible you MUST meet the following criteria:
- 2 - 5 years Industrial or Construction based experience is a must
- Mechanical fitting trade certification
- Fault diagnosis and trouble shooting
- Own tools
- Flexible on working shutdowns and long term assignments
- Line changeovers
- Machine operation
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Hold a forklift Licence (advantageous)
Our client are always looking for highly motivated tradesmen with a professional attitude. Depending on our clients and their hours of operations you will be required to accommodate working either Day/Night/Rotating Shifts of up to 12 hours across weekdays and weekends.
If you feel you meet this criteria, please apply following the links below with your resume in WORD format.