Randstad is seeking suitably experienced Mechanical Fitters for Water and Waster Water construction work in Perth and regional areas of Western Australian.
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Fitter
LOCATION: Perth CBD & Regional WA
START DATE: Ongoing
DURATION: Project & Ongoing positions
Our client is a leader in the construction of water and waste water treatment facilities and associated infrastructure and piping in Western Australia. With a focus on new facilities and pipe work in Perth and for regional locations around Western Australia, Randstad also work with refurbishment and maintenance of existing amenities and substructures involved within the water industry.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working as a Mechanical Fitter, your main responsibilities will be working on construction, breakdown and planned maintenance of fixed plant equipment associated with water and waste treatment facilities and associated infrastructure and pipework. All positions point of hire will be Perth or the Bunbury region, with flights and accommodation provided for regional work.
- Trade certificate in Plumbing, Mechanical Fitting or similar and equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Minimum four years' experience in the water, wastewater or related field
- Experience with Centrifugal and electrical submersible pumps – Desirable
- Heavy Rigid Drivers Licence - Desirable
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.