At Randstad, our company mission is "Shaping the world of work".
Our passion is matching the best people with the best companies that will develop their potential.
Our Client is a highly reputable company based in Concord who is looking for a Level 3 Medical Typist who will be responsible for various administrative and service functions to work in a fast paced environment. Confidentiality is of high importance along with professionalism, organisation and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proficient Administrator to join immediately in an ongoing temporary contract in the public sector.
- Reception duties - Meet and greet, answering of telephones, filling, faxing, photocopying, and emails.
- Providing information to the general public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Make new and follow up appointments for patients
- Liaise with various clinics
- Perform the Medicare billing services and validations
- Ensure medical records are updated accurately, kept secure and confidential.
- Writing of reports, documents and lettersusing the electronic dictaphone/typing systemto ensure timly distribution of correspondence.
- Previous Administrative experience with high level computer literacy and typing skill
- Must have Dictaphone typing experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of patient confidentiality
- Excellent Organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
What's in it for you
This is a hands on, busy varied and rewarding position where every day is different. Be part of an excellent team culture. Getting your foot in the door and exposure to the public health sector.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your application