Our client is one of Australia’s largest and well respected banks. They are known for their warm, nurturing culture and proven track record providing career development for their people. These development opportunities are driven by a culture of supportive and forward thinking managers. They are fortunate to have a new Senior Executive join the Retail management team and has already implemented a number of changes to create a more attractive and supportive environment for their Mobile Banking team.
What has changed?
- More associate support for the whole Mobile Banking team, allowing you to focus on meeting clients and wining business - Mobile Bankers are not charged for this
- Improved scorecards allowing Mobile Bankers to earn more bonus even if you are below drawdown KPI - This means you can earn bonus in your first half in the business
- Branch leads and back books to call - This will help Mobile Bankers expand their networks
- New Executive Management with a wealth of experience to share and support Mobile Bankers reach new heights in their performance
- And a clear 2 year development plan into multiple areas within the Bank - This Bank has a number of exciting career paths for Mobile Bankers where they can still earn the same income levels.
Based across Melbourne, the Mobile Banker position offers the opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and networked home lender to join a dynamic team. If you're an existing Banker you'll be familiar that Mobile Bankers are responsible for selling consumer home lending products and services to customers who are unable to make it into the bank. You will utilise your networks including centres of influence such as real estate agents, accountants, financial planners, and solicitors to generate lending business referrals.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven sales sucess within a lending environment
- An ability to develop and extract maximum value from a referral network
- Sound consumer credit knowledge
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
In return, you will be provided with extensive paid training to help you sell/service, award winning products, flexible hours, competitive remuneration, staff rewards, product discounts and real opportunities to grow and develop your career.
For more information please contact Roland Youakim on 03 8319 1149.