Our client is one of Australia’s largest and well respected banks. They are known for their warm, nurturing culture and proven track record providing career development for their people. These development opportunities are driven by a culture of supportive and forward thinking managers. Due to the bank’s success they are now a market leader when it comes to home lending.
Based across Melbourne CBD, the Mobile Lender position offers the opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced sales person to join a dynamic team. The Mobile Lender is responsible for selling consumer home lending products and services to customers who are unable to make it into the bank. You will utilise your networks including centres of influence such as real estate agents, accountants, financial planners, and solicitors to generate lending business referrals.
The role is responsible for:
- The delivery of consumer lending products (Home loans) and services whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Delivering sales within the required risk and regulatory framework
- Being fully mobile - delivering consumer lending products and services to customers outside of standard working hours and offsite at customers' requests
- The proactive generation and ongoing nurturing of a referral network (internal and external)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven sales sucess within a lending environment
- An ability to develop and extract maximum value from a referral network
- Sound consumer credit knowledge
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
In return, you will be provided with extensive paid training to help you sell/service award winning products, flexible hours, competitive remuneration including attractive sales incentives, staff rewards, product discounts and real opportunities to grow and develop your career.
For more information please contact Roland Youakim on 03 8319 1149.