modeller - 3d cad - part-time in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
- Efficiently manage a caseload of various Initial Data Extractions in a timely and effective manner to assist in achieving the vision for quality development and ensuring legal requirements are met.
- Assist the Manager Urban Design and Heritage and Senior Modeller/Team Leader in day to day operations and on special projects
- Contribute to the development of effective procedures and practices for the operation of the Unit.
- Assist in the implementation of new systems, as required.
- Successfully completed an accredited 3D CAD modelling course
- Demonstrated extensive experience in 3D modelling
- Highly developed 3D modelling skills
- Well developed image editing skills
- Familiar with Microstation by Bentley Systems (2D Minimum)
- Some experience with cross 3D CAD platform file import / exporting
To apply please send your current resume (in MS word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact Darragh Aherne on 02 9233 9936 for a confidential chat if you have any further questions regarding my roles.
Randstad understand that the public sector is small, so as to protect your identity, be rest assured your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party at any time without your consent.
Australian Residents need only apply
Modeller - 3D CAD - Part-time