A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Montessori trained teacher or Early Childhood Teacher with Montessori experience to join this well established Montessori centre/School located in Sydney’s South.
This is a 51 place centre that has a team of passionate and dedicated educators who deliver high quality education and care for all children and families. The role will see you lead and guide the preschool room in an effective Montessori inspired program.
The candidates must have strong knowledge of the EYLF, Montessori experience is preferred but not necessary as on going training will be provided.
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Understanding of the Montessori Philosophy
- Experience working with preschool aged children
- Passionate about implementing early years programs
- Commitment to the holistic development of the class
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Essentials for the role:
- Bachelor of Education – approved by ACECQA
- Current working with Children Check
- Understanding and working knowledge of EYLF
- An interest or experience with the Montessori Philosophy
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email email@example.com