MR Driver – Multidrop - Kewdale Area
Randstad Transport are currently recruiting for suitably qualified and experienced MR Drivers within the West Australian Transport Industry.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organization and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Transport’s client is looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
- Driving Company vehicle on a daily basis
- General Multidrop freight work – up to 40-50 per day
- Manual Load and Unload
- Customer Interaction and Positive Brand Image
- Attend tool box talks & safety meetings
- Proven Recent Experience and Physical Requirements
- Qualified Licences and Working Experience in Driving MR Vehicles
- Current Commercial Vehicle Driver Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Certificates in Fatigue Management
- Positive Attitude with focus on Customer Interaction
- High level of safety awareness
- Own reliable transport
- A good level of physical fitness
- Reliability and integrity is a must
Role is casual basis to full time hours and potential for permanent placement for suitable candidate.
For a more detailed discussion or further enquiries to the opportunities within Randstad Transport, please apply through this ad on the Randstad.com.au website or contact Ryan White