ms dynamics navision programmer - western sydney in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Australian owned industrial company is looking for a MS Dynamics Navision Programmer to join their office in Western Sydney.
The MS Dynamics Navision Programmer will develop and maintain sound knowledge with regard to the design, development, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the company’s business systems.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members and teaching improved processes and mentoring team members.
- Ensure best practise SDLC methodologies are followed and reviewed.
- Review and maintain system/application documentation.
- Develop system generated reports to meet business requirements
- Ensure timelines and budgets are met and oversee the implementation of new/modified system enhancements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with the current versions of Dynamics NAV/Navision technologies.
- Working knowledge with MS SQL Server
- Previous experience in Applications Administration for a medium to large geographically dispersed organisation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Access to public transport consisting of trains is a 3 minute walk away. Car parking is also available onsite.
In return an attractive salary package is on offer consisting of base + super + bonus incentives.
Please call Alexa Cauvin @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3326 or just hit the apply button below.
MS Dynamics Navision Programmer - Western Sydney