My client is a massive FMCG organization, proudly Australian owned on the hunt for a National Account Manager who has proven experience in dealing with corporate groceries.
The specific purpose of this role is t generate profitable sales growth through the development and execution of customer and channel plans while developing and managing the corporate groceries channel to deliver strategic plan objectives.
The main responsibilities are:
- Identify and target new business opportunities
- Support the execution of brand building initiatives
- Manage customer profit and loss
- Lead and participate in discussions and cross-functional business meetings
- Promotions management execution and implementation
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, a passion for developing and maintaining strong relationships as well as:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ideally sales, marketing & category experience within FMCG
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Strong excel and power point skills required
The salary on offer for this position is from 110K to 130K + Super + Bonus paid annually.
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please send your CV to Federica on Federica.email@example.com.