.Net Developer (Full Stack) – SaaS Software House/Digital Environment – Sydney CBD Company
A Software Development house based in the Sydney CBD are searching for a .net Developer (Full Stack) to join their team in a permanent position. Competitive salary on offer.
As of a small development team, you will be required to provide the full-stack of web and SOA service development on both fast turn-around Campaign deliveries while also supporting and implementing core key product components and services into the company’s product framework.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop solid web practice methodologies will be a key asset in defining, documenting, building and testing of products and frameworks.
- Slicing HTML, maintaining and supporting ASP .NET solutions
- Implementing new service modules and solutions.
- Supporting and implementing core key product components
Required Skills & Education
- 5+ years commercial experience in .NET and C#, .NET Framework 4.5
- Proficient in ASP NET MVC with Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server 2012 and/or 2014
- LINQ, T-SQL and database relation design experience
- Software & Cross Browser testing, with experience in TDD (Test::Unit)
- Solid knowledge and experience in OOP, Design Patterns, Dependency Injection
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API, Web Services and WCF is very desirable
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Subversion source control
- Scripting API & SDK documentation
For further information, please contact Benjamin Cary @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353/ Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button below