If you are an experienced System and Network Administrator, looking to develop your career with a leading technological services provider, this role is for you!
Situated within Melbourne CBD, this role sits within the company's Operations Team and focuses on carrying out of infrastructure and application installation, maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting and support responsibilites.
This is an SME organisation with a collaborative and dynamic working environment in which you can gain maximum exposure to other technical verticals, as well as the business itself.
Essential criteria include:
- Microsoft MCTIP in Windows 2008 (including Server Administrator and Enterprise Administrator), as well as 3 years of experience after the awarding of the qualifications
- Considerable understanfing of a Microsoft Architecture and Application environment.
- 3+ years of demonstratable experience including, but not limited to -
- Enterprise hardware/application server installation maintenence, upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and support
- Desktop hardware/application servicer installation, maintenence, ugrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and support
- NAS and printer hardware installation, maintenence, ugrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and support
- Administration, configuration and maintenance of Active Directory and Group Polivies on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Demonstratable experience of integrating 3rd party products and services.
This is a great opportunity to work in a great environment with a collaborative culture and a 'can-do' attitude.
If you are interested in the position and believe you have the skills and experience required, please apply using the applicable link. If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding the role, feel free to send Christian an email on Christian.email@example.com.
Ref - 90M0296015