For a key-client of Randstad Technologies' - a leading organization in the Engineering sector - Randstad is currently seeking a proven Business Analyst with experience in the Network/Telecommunications domain.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity, begining ASAP and to be based in the Northern suburbs or Melbourne.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with project staff, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders to build positive working relationships.
- Work with project stakeholders to define business and system problems and their causes, as well as options for their resolution. This will include using facilitation techniques such as workshops, presentations, and written communication.
- Determine and document scope and specifications to capture business and system requirements.
- Conduct Options analysis to determine the best way to deliver the scope and requirements
- Develop business cases based on the agreed scope, requirements and chosen option.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst undertaking:
- information gathering and analysis
- documenting requirements
- preparation of business cases and project plans
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, with strong time management and organisational skills, and manage competing priorities/stakeholder expectations to deliver required outcomes.
- Strong Networks/Telecommunication domain knowledge/experience
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications such as BABOK and memberships in Australian Computer Society, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in using and working in ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, PMBOK, SCRUM or Six Sigma Environments
If you have the above experience and have eligibility to work in Australia, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in touch.
*If you have not been contacted within 2-3 working days of making an application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and we will consider you for future opportunities.