office manager - shoalhaven in Nowra
Nowra, New South Wales
New homes builder in the Shoalhaven area have a fabulous opportunity to join their team as an Office Manager.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges managing an office as well as employees. Some of your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Maintain the offices efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Manage the team and at times coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees
- Day to day running of the office
- Liaise with major stakeholders
- Liaise with suppliers and and sub-contractors
- Prepare documentation for report purposes
- Some accounts, including APAR
What are we looking for:
- Proven office management skills including managment of staff
- Effective time management
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ability to implement policies and procedures
- Attention to details and excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of Word
- The ability to think outside the box
This is a growing organisation and an a company that will ensure your have job satisfaction. Not only will you work with supportive Directors, you will work in modern offices filled with natural light.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply by clicking on the apply now button.
Office Manager, Management, Policies, Procedures