Office Manager (Grade 7), Parramatta CBD, up to $110k package
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join this professional, supportive and goal orientated team of a NSW Government Organisation. This is a newly created role, where you will join a leading Government organisation based in the heart of Parramatta CBD. They have a fast-paced workforce, and low turnover rates in addition to a very down to earth and friendly team environment. This is a rare, ongoing full-time, opportunity supervising administration staff and two receptionists to provide high quality office support. You will have the ease of commuting via public transport, be well renumerated and excel in a dynamic work environment that this role has to offer.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Assist in the coordination of business planning processes for the Division, ensuring alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives
- Draft strategies and plans for approval by the Division to be translated into meaningful performance targets, as well as provide assurance and regular reporting for senior management.
- Provide or source advice, technical expertise and operational support for the Unit and the Division’s main functions on a wide variety of business matters including all HR, finance and procurement submissions
- Draft correspondence, briefing notes and reports in relation to specific projects, initiatives and issues ensuring that submissions are accurate, timely and have appropriate signoffs.
- Contribute to the sound financial management for the Division, including planning, budgeting, reporting and control
- Assist in the procurement process within the Division, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and providing strategic advice and assurance to the Deputy Director General on all procurement submissions
- Undertake administrative functions, including office procedures, purchasing and records management and ensure compliance of the Division with corporate administrative policies and procedures
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a similar role and within the construction industry will be very highly regarded.
- Industry knowledge or experience working on a large scale project
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Impeccable corporate presentation and highly professional manner.
- Ability to organise own work priorities to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
We can offer you:
- Attractive permanent annual salary paying up to $110k package (plus superannuation)
- Work for a highly prestigious Government Organisation, that will broaden your career path
- Work close to home, within walking distance from the train station
- Dedicated specialist Government and Commercial Consultants to assist you in finding your next role (pending commitment and completion of initial assignment)
If you require further information, please call Janelle Hwang on 9615 5363 for a confidential discussion. Apply NOW. This role won't last long!