This well regarded financial services business requires a experienced Corporate Governance Manager. Within this exciting and diverse role you be assisting the business with management and oversight of their Corporate Governance.
Sitting within the Office of Trustee this role will be a key part of the management and oversight of compliance requirements. Specifically this role will ensure that the Corporate obligations are met. You will be working intimately with C level executives across the business.
A solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing financial services ie wealth or Insurance
Within this high profile opportunity as the Corporate Governance Manager when ensure that the following regulatory compliance requirements are covered as part of their day to day operations.
Your day to day duties will include the following:
- Documentation and dissemination of relevant policy and, where necessary, procedures to promote client contractual, legislative and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure current knowledge of changes to the Corporations Law and industry trends is maintained
- Assess the impact of legislative changes to the business banking sector, and ensure the business units are fully informed.
- Ensure the business is aware of their regulatory obligations
- To liaise with Internal and External Audit for relevant compliance monitoring activities
Suitable candidates will possess -
As the successful candidate with relevant experience in corporate governance & company secretariat . It will benefical if you have a knowledge across superannuation . In conjunction with a strong understanding of regulatory requirements with Wealth products. You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should you wish to discuss this role in further details please feel free to contact Andrew Woutersz on 02 8298 3885