Our client is seeking a Online Communications Coordinator to join their award winning team to manage their online presence, including; strategy development, web content, social media and other online platforms to ensure their organisation is at the forefront of online communications technology.
- Prepare, edit and post a wide range of written and multimedia (e.g. videos) communications in the areas of media, publications and internal communications.
- Train staff in other departments in website, social media and eNews content production systems and processes and offer simple technical support
- Develop and implement an organisation-wide online strategy for organisations website and other online communication platforms, including social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Develop and proactively manage online communications strategy identifying opportunities to increase online presence and promote organisations services and oversee all social media activities, including video content
- Work with IT staff on the design website and intranet to ensure it fits with the organisations branding, is user-friendly and has a high quality style and structure
- Project manage a range of communications initiatives ensuring time and standard specifications are upheld
- Identify and undertake appropriate methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the overall online presence and various platforms, such as using Google Analytics, boosted posts, internal metrics for social platforms
- Write, review and maintain up-to-date content for website and other online platforms liaising with other departments to determine content development and online strategies for individual divisions/departments
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Relevant university degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply extensive social media knowledge to deliver cohesive online presence for Council
- Experience using Verve web platform
- Demonstrated experience in managing online communications and social media platforms at both a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated experience growing an online audience (in particular Facebook)
- Demonstrated experience using data analysis to develop an online strategy
- Sound written, verbal and online communication skills
If this role sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration or email Sarah Robinson on 8298 3827.