operational risk manager in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 100,000 per year
Working with the wider risk team, along with other ad hoc tasks you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing first line operational processes, completing risk assessments to identify any key control failures or areas where additional controls may need to be implimented.
- Monitoring and updating risk logs with newly identified/existing risks, and offer suggestion on how these risks can be further controlled or mitigated
- Working with the business to mitigate the impact of the controls on the front line operations.
- Working with compliance to understand upstream risks, and drive change where required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good understanding of operational risk and controls, preferably gained through experience in front line, product management and risk roles;
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment especially in the financial services sector;
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions;
- Highly developed communication, presentation and influencing skills set;
For further information, please contact David Jackson on 02 8298 3805 or email David.Jackson@Randstad.com.au
Operational risk, AML, Risk analyst