operations supervisor in Milperra
Milperra, New South Wales
AU$ 60,000 per year
- Australian owned Multi-National Freight Forwarder
- Permanent opportunity
- Energetic & fast paced environment
This Multi-National Freight Forwarder provides international freight forwarding and logistics solutions to clients. They pride themselves on team work and knowledge gained from years of diverse client & supplier relationships and maintain an incredibly high standard of customer and staff satisfaction.
This is a diverse role that will offer you diversity and the opportunity to grow with a forward thinking organisation. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Training and on boarding of new and junior staff.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ie. (Warehouse, Customers, Drives, Operators, Senior Management, and Clients).
- Reporting, creation of SOP’s and quoting when required.
- Ensuring accuracy in workflow & internal / external communication.
- Ensure client communication is expedited is relevant and managed
To be considered for this opportunity your profile will need to possess the following attributes:
- Superior planning and decision making skills
- Demonstrated experience working in the freight forwarding industry (sea & Air Freight Operations – from start to finish)
- Working experience on Cargowise system
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gillian Krog 02 9615 5307