This company is a fast growing fintech leader in the market who are seeking a Client Operations Executive/Settlements Officer. This role is based in North Sydney and will see you become a pivotal part of their growth and success. You will work closely with the Relationship Management team and also play a critical role in arranging, distributing and collecting loans. Your strong attention to detail in conjunction with your ability to adapt to a fast paced environment will be the key to success in this role. This role is hands on and allows you to occasionally partake in company projects. It goes without saying that this role holds a great amount of importance in driving the success of the business. This company also offers a collaborative and supportive work environment driven to achieve excellence.
As a Client Operations Executive you will be responsible for:
- Arranging, distributing and collecting loans
- Effectively communicating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Accurately completing all administrative tasks
- Accurately completing reconciliations and processing payments
- Comply with AML and CTF policies and procedures
- Recognizing delinquent accounts and reporting accordingly
- Work closely and effectively with the Relationship Management team
- Working effectively with their international team
Your skills and experience:
- You must have minimum 1 year experience in a customer service or administrative role within banking & financial services
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a hands-on, proactive approach to work
- Be a team player!
What’s in it for you!
- Work for a leading and fast growing company!
- Work in an environment that is very hands on and allows you to broaden your skills & experience
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative team culture
- Opportunities for career progression and development
If you are interested in this position please apply today. Also note that it requires permanent residency or Australian citizenship.
Please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions. You do not want to miss this opportunity, apply today!!