My client is a large Government Agency and currently has a 6 month requirement for an Oracle Developer to come on board and work on a critical project they are undertaking. You will have excellent communicaiton and time management skills, a team playing attitude, and a proven track record working in a similar role on a large project or program of work.
The successful incumbent will be able to hit the ground running and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
To be considered for the role you will have 5 years+, High-Level, Demonstrable experience in the following skills:
- Oracle 11g Databases, Oracle 11g Forms and Oracle 11g Reports experience , middleware and weblogic (developing, maintaining, and enhancing forms, reports and APIs).
- Crystal Reporting
- Developing with Oracle APEX version 4.x and 5.0
- PL/SQL, SQL coding and debugging skills
- Exposure to MS SQL databases
- Unix scripting
Other desirable skills for all candidates:
- Exposure to AWS cloud services.
- Strong Understanding of UI / UX design concepts.
- Strong Understanding of Responsive and Adaptive design concepts.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract to take you across the Christmas period and into 2017. If you have the required skills and experience and are looking for a challenging new contract role, please apply online email@example.com or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.