Casual Outside School Hours work is a great opportunity to gain experience working with children age 5- 12 years old. The flexible hours will allow you to work around studies or other commitments, while still earning money. You will get the opportunity to work in a range of exceptional schools and get involves in different activities with the children such as sports, arts & crafts, music or drama!
If you are qualified or studying towards one of the below qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Education (Early Years, Primary or Secondary)
- Teaching Assistants
- Youth Work
- Disability Work
- Sports and Recreation
- Speech Pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Creative Arts
What we are looking for:
- Candidates must be qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification listed above
- Previous experience working with children aged 5-12 years old
- Must have own transport
- Willing to travel to the fantastic schools & centres around North and South Brisbane
- Available a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate creativity and initiative
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance – YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunities for professional development
- Constructive feedback from the schools you visit
If you believe you meet the above requirements click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please call Jaymee on 1300 360 014 for further information.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!