pa/executive assistant in Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Queensland
Randstad are currently looking for an experience Executive Assistant / PA for a 12 month maternity leave assignment on the Gold Coast.
This is a senior role which will require you to provide high level administration support to the EGM and Senior Management Team.
To be successful for this role you will require the following:
- Minimum five years experience in an EA/PA role for a CEO/GM/Director position in a company with an international marketing operation.
- Knowledge of current sales & marketing customer relationship management systems (ideally Salesforce CRM)
- Experience working for two or more senior business leaders concurrently
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with people of different cultures in a focused Customer Service organisation
- Advanced computer skills - MS Office suite, Salesforce CRM or other similar systems.
- Experience with Adobe, Picture Manager or similar software would be advantageous
- Mature, trustworthy and reliable person.
- Self Motivated - confidence to progress new ideas, enthusiasm to take on new challenges.
- Planning & Implementation - able to achieve multiple tasks by organising and prioritising own workload to enable deadlines to be met. Must be self motivated, organised and methodical.
- Team Relationships - must be able to work well within a team environment and able to build relationships with other members of the global organisation as well as build customer relationships.
- Confidentiality - understanding of business and personnel needs with regard to confidentiality.
- Ability to network with other staff members while remaining unaligned to any faction.
If this sounds like you please apply below or contact Michelle for a confidential discussion (1300 659 684).
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Diary Management, General Duties