Randstad is seeking suitably experienced Painter / Blasters for workshop and shutdown work in Perth and regional areas of Western Australia.
JOB TITLE: Painter / Blaster
LOCATION: Perth CBD & Regional WA
START DATE: Ongoing
DURATION: Project & Ongoing positions
Our clients are industry leaders in mining and mineral processing based predominately in the Pilbara and Goldfields regions of Western Australia. Randstad is principally engaged in structural, mechanical, piping and electrical disciplines with these clients, including work in fabrication workshops.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working as a Painter / Blaster, your main responsibilities will be working on fabrication and planned maintenance of fixed plant equipment associated with large scale mining production, processing and associated infrastructure and pipework. All positions point of hire will be Perth, with flights and accommodation provided for regional work.
- Relevant trade qualification or similar and equivalent knowledge, skills and experience.
- Experience in Structural Steel, Tanks, Pipes etc
- Experience in all facets of sandblasting
- Experience in protective coatings application
- NACE Qualifications - Desirable
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.