Located in Brisbane’s South West suburb of Rocklea, our client is a leading supplier of returnable packaging solutions such as wooden pallets.
Due to an increase in demand our client is currently seeking additional Pallet Repairer’s to work on a casual on-call basis and are available across all three shifts (Day 6am-2pm, Afternoon 2pm to 10pm, Night 10pm to 6am). Shifts would be at 6am to begin with until more experienced.
Your duties as a Pallet Repairer will include but are not limited to the following;
• Working within a fast paced production line environment.
• Repetitive use of hammer and pneumatic nail gun.
• Repetitive physical lifting of up to 25kg.
• Assessing pallet condition and subsequent repairs.
• General housekeeping.
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes;
• Strong attitude & reliability.
• Exposure to hand & power tools.
• Previous experience working on a production line and/or manufacturing environment.
• High attention to detail.
• Available to work across all three shifts (Day 6am-2pm, Afternoon 2pm to 10pm, Night 10pm to 6am).
Please note successful applicants will be required to undergo Medical Testing and short induction process.
If you are interested in the above position, do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW! Alternatively you can send your resume to email@example.com