I am currently recruiting for a multiple of Paraplanning roles in the Brisbane CBD and would love to speak with you.
The requirements and profile of the job is laid out below:
- Working with financial advisers on strategy development and research for new and existing clients
- Consider compliance issues in relation to strategy and technical advice
- Preparation of all advice documents
- Liaising with clients, fund managers, superannuation funds, insurance companies and internal stakeholders
- Xplan experience would be an advantage (Xtools+, IPS and Risk Researcher)
- COIN experience would be an advantage
- Either COIN or Xplan experience as a minimum
- Experience working with debt recycling strategies desirable
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
- Strong technical skills
You will also be required to have your ADFP as a minimum and ideally hold a Tertiary qualification.
If you would like to know more please contact Phil Smith on 0416576473 or email Phil.Smith@randstad.com.au