We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "World of Work".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
If you are looking to start a career with a leading business in Adelaide and want to work within a friendly team environment with attractive hourly rates, are reliable and eager to learn, then this opportunity awaits. We are committed to safety and are an equal opportunity employer.
Our Mile End office are currently seeking NUMEROUS PARKING INSPECTORS. These roles will commence 03/04/2017 and will be ongoing for the right applicants.
We are looking to hear from anyone who has the following skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills reflected on resume
- Literacy and Numeracy to match record keeping responsibilities
- Recent work history
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to a wide range of people ie customers, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated behaviour consisent with the corporate values
Please note, we can only consider you for a registration with Randstad if you are able to meet the following criteria;
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Willing to undergo a police clearance
To apply for this role please apply via the link or email directly to email@example.com
Due to the expected high number of applicants, only those who are successful in moving to the next stage will be contacted.