payroll manager in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 135,000 per year
- Sought after role
- Permanent position
- Get involved in hands on payroll project!
Have you got payroll integration experience?
Are you looking for a role where your input is valued? Do you enjoy leading and mentoring staff whilst still being hands on? If you are an experienced Payroll Manager who has strong leadership and system skills, then this could be your next position.
This role will see you looking after:
- End to end payroll up to 1800 staff – Neller Preceda
- Award & EBA interpretation
- Hands on lead and deliver a payroll project to integrate onto Neller Preceda
- Coordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the payroll team
- Uphold high customer service standards and protocols across the business
- Develop strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and as a team across departments
- Use your system experience to ensure staff are well trained and payroll systems are running at their best
- Identify process improvements and implement these changes using your strong system knowledge
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience within a similar payroll management role
- Must have Neller Preceda system knowledge
- Must have payroll integration project experience
- Experience within a client driven environment
- Experience motivating, training and developing a team
- A hands on and proactive attitude to support the payroll function
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
This role offers a brilliant and supportive culture whilst also giving you the opportunity to make a real impact.
Please contact Nicola Barrett for a confidential chat on ( 02 8215 1082) or click apply to submit your resume ASAP.
Payroll Manager, Neller Preceda