payroll manager in Southern Suburbs Brisbane
Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland
AU$ 85,000 per year
This is a great opportunity to join a leading services based organisation that is experiencing growth during an exciting transitional period. This role will combine your comprehensive skill set in the payroll area with your ability to research and implement initiatives to increase accuracy and efficiency.
You will play a crucial role in effective management of a large national payroll, you will liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in order to position the function to accommodate future growth. Duties will include:
- End to end weekly payroll for corporate and operational staff
- Set an example and lead a small team
- Interpret awards and EBA's
- Hands on lead and deliver the time in attendance solution
- Coordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution
- Ensure the provision of timely, professional service standards to all employees and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and as a team across departments
- Use your system experience to ensure staff are well trained and payroll systems are running at their best
- Identify process improvements and implement these changes using your strong system knowledge
- Reporting and data collation utilising your intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
You will have previous Payroll experience at a senior level. You have strong exposure to payroll strategy and execution and can navigate your way around Payroll related continuous improvement projects. You have strong working knowledge gained in a large service driven environment and can execute on process improvement strategies with compliance in mind. Experience with Kronos would be highly desireable.
You will be an experienced manager able to make decisions and use your analytical skills to sort through issues and also to mitigate any high risk scenarios.
Please apply through the link below, confidential enquiries can be made to Tim Newham ref#14M0275298 on 3031 3291
Payroll, kronos, retail