Are you an experienced Payroll Officer looking to move into a company that can offer you room to move and continued career development?
Our client is currently seeking a vibrant and engaging Payroll Officer to join a team of 6 based in the Melbourne CBD.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in commercial payroll
- Demonstrated experience within a high volume business at operational level, specifically shared services will be highly regarded
- Have had previous exposure to a similar role for an organization with a similar complex company structure
- Possess a strong knowledge of SAP (HR/Payroll)
- Have the ability to interpret and apply collective agreements and EBA’s
- Have a strong understanding and exposure to legislative requirements and deliverables: PAYG, Payroll tax and Superannuation
- Have good organization skills and be capable of managing high volume workloads with optimum accuracy within restrictive timelines
The ideal candidate will also have effective communication skills; have exceptional attention to detail and strong numerical and problem solving skills. The ability to work well within a team, work to joint deadlines and develop and maintain productive and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders is essential.
Easily accessible via public transport, the modern and spacious offices are based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. An attractive salary package that includes at 10% bonus is also on offer.
To apply for the role, please click the links below. If you would like to discuss either role in more detail, please contact Wallis Summers-Smith at Randstad Accounting on 03 8319 1178.