My client which is a large Government Organisation is seeking a Performance Tester for a contract role based in Parramatta.
Key skills required for the role:
- Demonstrable experience with testing of upgrades of operating systems and software applications
- Hands on experience with both functional and non-functional testing, specifically:
- Experience in Performance testing (e.g. open source tools like JMeter)
- Experience with source control systems such as Jenkins, GitHub or any other similar tools
- Practical knowledge of the SDLC
- Demonstrable knowledge of phases and types of testing such as Smoke, Security, Connectivity, Integration, Database, Infrastructure, Application/System and User Acceptance Tests
- Ability to work with SMEs, Application owners and Business owners
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Summary Reports
- With the Test Manager, ability to plan, prepare and execute testing
- Able to produce Test Execution and Defect Management Reports
- Experience in reporting progress to Test Manager and Project Manager
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work pressure
- Good communication, documentation and co-ordination skills.
Please apply to this role if you have experience in Performance Testing. Preference would be given to candidates who are immediately available or with 2 weeks notice.