permanent executive assistant role to start asap in Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
AU$ 70,000 per year
This is an incredible opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a innovative and rapidly growing business that provides solutions to the Construction and Engineering industries. Our client is a leader in their field and located in Macquarie Park, close to public transport.
As the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing high level administrative and secretarial support. This MD is both driven and focused and is seeking someone to be his trusted counterpart. This is a full-time permanent role.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Providing a high level of diary, email, and travel management
- Ensuring the MD's tight schedules are followed and respected
- Acting as a 'gatekeeper' as the MD's time is extremely scarce
- Liaising with other departments on behalf of the MD and ensuring there is smooth communication
- Keeping the MD up to date with important information and events
- Prioritising conflicting needs on a daily basis and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Ensuring invoices are dealt with correctly / dealing with purchase orders
- Meeting minute taking
- Preparing reports when needed
- Preparing presentations and agendas for meetings
- General administration and ad hoc duties as required
This role requires a high level of communication, customer service and professionalism as you will constantly be dealing with important stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director. Additionally, this role holds enormous responsibility so confidence and advanced decision making skills is a must. You will be an articulate and assertive Executive Assistant who has the ability to be one step ahead at all times.
In addition you will have:
- At least 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Construction or Engineering experience is desirable
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- The confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to deal with multiple personalities
- The ability to support and motivate colleagues to meet their objectives
- A high level of time management skills
- Incredible work culture
- Competitive salary
- Contemporary light filled offices
- Great location - Macquarie Park
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
executive assistant, personal assistant, administration, director level, construction, engineering, building, C-Suite, EA, PA