pipe fitter/welder in Scoresby
This company design and manufacture processing systems for the mining, water and oil & gas industry and require 3 x Pipe Welders with ASME Standard experience.
This project is for a Gas Plant in the Northern Territory and must be completed within by September so it maybe the case that you will work regular overtime to meet the tight deadline. Overtime rates apply.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- X Ray quality MIG & TIG welding experience (Essential)
- Experience working to ASME Standards
- Able to read and interpret Isometric technical drawings
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of OH&S in a manufacturing environment
- Ideally live in the Eastern or South Eastern suburbs
- Trade qualified
If you are available immediately, have experience in this space and the description above sounds like you, please apply via the appropriate link provided.
Please note: You must be entitled to work in Australia to apply for this position.
Pipe Welder, MIG, TIG, X Ray, Coded Welder