Randstad is seeking suitably experienced pipelayers for ongoing construction & project work in the Perth and Western Australian regional areas.
JOB TITLE: Pipelayer
LOCATION: Perth CBD & Regional WA
START DATE: Ongoing
DURATION: Project & Ongoing positions
Our client provides design, civil construction, mechanical and electrical, fabrication and installation services for water infrastructure and facilities for the Perth and regional Western Australian area.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working as a pipelayer, your main responsibilities will be for construction of civil projects relating to water infrastructure including drainage projects, pits and pipes. You will need to have prior experience in a civil construction and piping, with the ability to read and interpret plans. All positions point of hire will be Perth, flights and accommodation will be provided when required for regional projects.
- Reading and Interpreting plans
- WHS Induction Card (White Card)
- Current drivers licence
- Additional industry tickets/certificates are highly desirable
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.