Randstad Education is proud to be Goodstart Early Learning's recruitment partner. With over 640 childcare centres located across Australia, Goodstart Early Learning has been helping thousands of Australian children get the best possible start in life. Randstad Education and Goodstart Early Learning share the same mission which is to provide children with access to quality early learning. We strive to help children become inquisitive, caring and forward thinking individuals by placing passionate educators into an environment to help foster their development.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join a supportive team in a Goodstart Child Care Centre in Queensland Australia. This beautiful centre provides care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old. Located on the coast of Central Queensland, this area boasts fabulous scenery, a close knit community and is near the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
About this centre:
- This kind and dedicated team sponsors a child from Indonesia. The children in the centre hold exciting fundraising days and events to cover the cost to support him.
- Some members of this team are studying towards further qualifications.
- This social and fun team participate in Zumba classes once a week in their local sports centre
- This centre offers a tailored Science Program 3 days a week for Kindergarten children to help prepare them for school.
- The sucessful candidate will be working with children age 3 to 5 years old
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Framework or willingness to learn
- Currently hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent (must be approved by ACECQA)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification or willingness to obtain
- Experience working in a childcare setting
- Blue card or willingness to apply
- Fantastic communication skills
- Relocation support and/or sponsorship offered for the right candidate
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Professional development and career progression
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
If you are ready to start a new adventure or take the next step in your career, please send your resume in word format to Ashling at Randstad Education; firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!