primary school teacher in Victoria
£ 120 per year
Your opportunity to teach in the UK awaits, start your Randstad journey today!
Schools across the UK work with Overseas trained Primary teachers every year, giving them the best experience possible!
Whether you are seeking to gain some experience after qualifying, to work but travel Europe or to just try something new, the UK offers a multitude of opportunities.
What we can offer:
- A dedicated team to ensure you find your ideal job
- CV and interview preparation
- Competitive rates across the UK
- Relocation packages - conditions apply
- Opportunity to earn termly bonuses
- Flexible arrival dates during the year
- Assistance with visas and other important information
- Ability to work in a variety of different schools
What we are looking for:
- Experienced or newly qualified teachers with a passion to teach abroad
- Teachers with a forward thinking approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and reliability
Your role as a Primary teacher will require you to:
- Deliver the UK curriculum to KS1 and KS2
- Be able to make lessons fun for children
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Plan lessons in Long Term and Permanent bookings
- Be flexible and open to work in different schools in your area
Get in touch with Marleen Marais on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on career opportunities we offer ambitious teachers like you.
All candidates must have relevant teaching qualifications required to teach in the UK and are subject to UK & Australian police checks.
To work in the UK, you must be eligible for one of the following visas - Youth Mobility, Ancestry, Tier2 or be in possession of an EU or British passport. More information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Together, we can positively influence the future of Education for generations to come.
Qualified Primary Teacher