primary | secondary | sen teachers | sponsorship | australia in Queensland
AU$ 70,000 per year
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO TEACH IN QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA AWAITS!
Randstad Education is the preferred supplier to the Queensland Department of Education & Training in the recruitment of International Primary, Secondary and Special Education Teachers.
The following opportunities are available within schools in RURAL and REGIONAL areas across Queensland, Australia, such as: Kingaroy; Roma; St George; Mt Isa; Charters Towers; Townsville; Gladstone; Emerald; Dysart, Cairns; Tully; Ravenshoe and more...to experienced and qualified teachers, for a January 2017 start.
SECONDARY TEACHING ROLES:
- Industrial Technology & Design (Manual Arts)
- English (Advanced)
- Maths (Advanced)
- Science (Specifically Physics & Chemistry | Advanced)
- Information and Communication Technology (Including Robotics)
- Asian Languages (Specifically Japanese)
- Special Education Needs Secondary & Primary
- General Primary
MINIMUM MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree (teaching qualification)
- 2 Years Teaching Experience
- Ability to meet the teacher registration requirements in Queensland Australia.
IF YOU HAVE EVER CONSIDERED RELOCATION, NOW IS THE TIME. SAY HELLO TO SUNSHINE AND AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND TEACH IN QUEENSLAND!
- Sponsorship & relocation assistance available, including flights
- Minimum 2 year contract
- Supportive organisation with career development prospects
- To apply please submit your CV to this advert
Chemistry Physics Senior Science Manual Arts Industrial Technology & Design Senior English Senior Maths ICT & Robotics Information & Communication Technology Japanese Chinese Asian Languages Personal Development Health & Physical Education Special Ne