primary teacher - permanent - cambridge uk in Canberra
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Are you considering your options for September 2017? If so, we have a vacancy for a Year 1 teacher in an established school in Cambridge. Perhaps this is the role for you?
This vacancy has a lot to offer to both NQTs and experienced teachers, including:
- Working with a supportive team
- Shared planning, preparation and assessment
- CPD and promotion opportunities
- Good rates of pay
- Friendly pupils and parents
You will be responsible for:
- Introducing the pupils to the KS1 curriculum
- Creating a safe and fun learning environment
- Managing Teaching Assistants
- Liaising with SENCO
- Working with KS1 Co-ordinator and Subject Co-ordinators
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are able to commit to a part-time or full-time position
- Are qualified to PGCE, Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
- Are able to provide eligibility to work in the UK, full references and complete Randstad's child safety registration procedures
Please get in touch with Marleen Marais on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this vacancy and other opportunities.
Start your Randstad Journey today!
Qualified in teachers for Primary children