Are you a qualified Primary teachers looking for a PERMANENT position in the UK?
Your opportunity to teach in the UK awaits, start your Randstad journey today!
Schools across the UK work with Overseas trained Primary teachers every year, giving them the best experience possible from their time there.
Whether you are seeking to gain some experience after qualifying, to work but travel Europe or to just try something new, the UK offers a multitude of opportunities.
What we can offer:
- A dedicated team to ensure you find your ideal job
- CV and interview preparation
- Competitive rates across the UK
- Relocation packages - conditions apply
- Opportunity to earn termly bonuses
- Flexible arrival dates during the year
- Assistance with visas and other important information
- Ability to work in a variety of different schools
What we are looking for:
- Experienced or newly qualified teachers with a passion to teach abroad
- Teachers with a forward thinking approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and reliability
Your role as a teacher will require you to:
- Deliver the UK curriculum for Primary children age 5-11
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Plan lessons in Long Term and Permanent bookings
- Be flexible and open to work in different schools in your area
- Be passionate about teaching and able to demonstrate good classroom management skills.
What some of our teachers say:
''Randstad supported me in everything, from viewing my first flat before I even arrived, supporting me with opening my bank account, to finding me work every day on my GWS contract.'' (Primary Teacher GWS contract)
''With so many different teaching opportunities in different schools, it really shaped my experience to find a permanent position abroad. Randstad did an amazing job matching me to the right schools, which resulted in a long term /permanent job'' (Teacher Permanent)
Get in touch with Marleen Marais on email@example.com for more information on career opportunities we offer ambitious teachers like you.
All candidates must have relevant teaching qualifications required to teach in the UK and are subject to UK & Australian police checks.
To work in the UK, you must be eligible for one of the following visas - Youth Mobility, Ancestry, Tier2 or be in possession of an EU or British passport. More information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Together, we can positively influence the future of Education for generations to come.