principal planner in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 130,000 per year
About the Company
Our client is an award winning global multi disciplinary engineering consultancy. This international firm is one of the worlds leading engineering services with offices across 40 countries. This client provides consulting in natural environment and built across designing, engineering, managing property and buildings, infrastructure, transport, industry environment and more.
About the role
Due to growth our client is looking for a Principle Planner to join a growing team. Work in the growing environmental team of 14 people, you will work along side lower level and experienced professionals. With a new director leading the environmental group now is the best time to start. You will work on a variety of strategic planning, statutory and assessment projects mainly within transport, water, energy and property. The role will also involve preparation of project proposals.
- Work within a leading global engineering consultancy
- Consult with internal and external clients
- Work within a great team with a new leading director
- Award winning consultancy
- Have exposure to a multi disciplinary firm
This is a great opportunity for a principle planner to work in a multi disciplinary consultancy or for a Senior Planner is looking to take the next step up into a principle role who has a strong network. The right candidate will have 14 + years experience as a planner. You will have proven experience working in consultancy as this is key to being successful in this roll as a Principle Planner. Having a strong network is highly regarded in this role and will lead you to success. You will also…
- Proven experience working on high profile projects
- Strong knowledge of Victorian statutory regulations within planning
- Experience working within infrastructure
- Strong industry networks
- At least 14 years industry experience as a planner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Local experience is a must
- Proven experience providing technical planning
- Expertise and experience working across a broad range of high profile projects
- Strong network of Victorian clients across key market sectors
- Proven and successful track record of business development
- Degree qualified
- Experience in environmental regulatory approvals in large infrastructure projects predominantly within the transport sector is highly regarded
- Must have a planning qualification
$150k package for the right candidate, ASAP start.
If this sounds like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below. For more information about the role contact Natalie on 03 9252 2154.
Planner, Principle Planner, Senior Planner