Our client is a well known and highly regarded management consulting firm providing specialised solutions to not for profit, education, local and Federal Government clients in a range of disciplines.
Working within a small procurement team you will be providing a wide range of support across procurement, tenders and contracts activities to meet the business's objectives whilst meeting the Commonwealth Procurement rules. Delivery is the key, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker leveraging of their procurement expereince with in Federal Government procurement.
- Procurement, tenders, contracts and associated reporting duties
- Consult and problem solve on procurement principles, policies and legislation
- Organise procurement activities in a time and cost effective manner
- Assist the National Procurement Manager with the implementation of procurement strategies
- Focued on delivery and outcomes
- Work collaboratively as part of a small team
Skills and Experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen - security clearance highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret commercial contracts
- Established experience in procurement with government experience
- Demonstrated proactive and professional approach regarding customer service
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) is advantageous
If you're interested in this opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward your most up to date resume. If you have further questions after submitting your application please call Ryan Eatts on 0261323802.