A well-established state government department is looking for a full-time Procurement Officer. The role will be for a 3-month contract with a view to extension for the right candidate.
We are looking for experienced finance and procurement professionals with outstanding organisational skills who are outgoing, dependable, detail-oriented and resourceful individuals.
- Provides advice and assistance in regards to the preparation and administration of contracts and tenders.
- Coordinates the administration of procurement documentation, tendering, evaluation and close out of the tender documentation.
- Conducts research and recommends improvements to procedures related to procurement
- Analyses risk and provides input to the procurement risk assessment process.
- Liaises with internal and external parties on contract and procurement matters.
- Provides purchasing advice
- Up to date knowledge or procurement and purchasing issues and trends
- Assists with the development of procurement policies, standards, process improvements and guidelines
- Undertakes reviews, reports and provides advice in regards to compliance with relevant Western Australian State Government policies, standards and guidelines.
- Provides a support role for tender evaluation
- Other duties as required
For the right candidates who have a good work ethic, pleasant personality and are well presented, you will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and versatility that temporary roles offer.
If you require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org