We are currently working on multiple procurement specialist opportunities with in the Australian Federal Government. Supporting a small procurement team which provides a wide range of support across the department, you will have hands-on experience with all end to end procurement activities including a strong understanding of contract management and contract administration.
Immediate requirement for an APS6 procurement specialist - permanent ongoing!
- End to end Procurement
- Advise the management team on procurement principles, policies and legislation
- Organise procurement activities in a time and cost effective manner
- Assist the National Procurement Manager with the implementation of procurement strategies
- Maintain a management database and create reports when required
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
Skills and Experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen - security clearance highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and writen communication skills in addition to the ability to manage confidential matters with discretion
- Proven hands on ability with end to end procurement
- Established experience in commonwealth procurement
- Certificate IV in Government Procurement is advantageous
To apply for the permanent opportunity or submit your interest for contract work, please apply using the Seek link. If you have further questions after submitting your application please call Ryan Eatts on 0261323802