product development executive - food in Smithfield
Smithfield, New South Wales
AU$ 70,000 per year
As part of the product development team based in the Smithfield site, this role will be responsible for the development of new and existing private labels and branded product development projects.
- You will create and manage new and existing product and packaging briefs, trials and first production runs
- Manage any changes to existing products ie item creation, packaging changes and product specification changes
- Create and manage product specifications for Private Label products
- Manage packaging briefs, customer approvals, printer proof approvals
- Project Management – champion projects internally via cross functional team process
- A bachelor Degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Science & Nutrition a must
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Product Development, Quality or Project Coordination role in FMCG.
- Strong Communicator, attention to details
- Previous working experience in a factory environment
If you want to take your career to the next level, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Due to the high level of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Product Development; Product Manager, FMCG,Food Manufacturing, Food Science & Technology Degree