To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in the service automotive industry paired with strong abilities to liaise between both office and workshop. Working closely with management you will need to oversee daily operations and have your finger on the pulse at all times. The ideal candidate will also have experience within lean manufacturing and a good geographical understanding of the Sydney and surrounds area.
Your days will be filled with but not limited too:
- Liaise between multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Influencing and people management including several direct reports
- Time management involving scheduling, actioning and delivering
- Meeting set KPIS with exceeding supplier's expectations
- Using your industry knowledge to assist with developing better processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that yearns for an additional key player in the management team. You will also find a work environment that will enable you to make a difference, influence a business to further success and supply the fundamental aspects for a long term, exciting career.