production purchasing - sap- rhodes - 70k + super in Homebush
Homebush, New South Wales
AU$ 70,000 per year
Working within a medium sized production / assembly facility based in Rhodes, this role will be responsible for purchasing and materials replenishment planning. As a pivotal role, it will require extensive interactions with all parts of the business.
This role will be responsible for driving best practice,procurement processes, ensuring DIFOT and Inventory and ensuring Cost Improvement KPIs is achieved.
Duties of the role include:
- Working with factory to structure purchasing plans
- Planning lead for the S&OP process
- Preparing daily/ weekly/ monthly production purchasing plans
- Sourcing suppliers, processing and follow up purchase orders
- Measure production / labour efficiency to optimise resources and minimise cost
- Meet stringent deadlines and the ability to work in a high pressure role
- Customer focus to achieve DIFOT
- Inventory Management
Qualifications and Experience being sought:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Purchasing (ideally in the field of electrical/electronic manufacturing or similar)
- Bills of Material experience
- Exposure to S&OP, ERP and advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Taking full responsibility to following orders from the minute they are raised to delivery
We are recruiting this role URGENTLY, so please don't delay if you believe you meet the criteria and experience being sought. For a further confidential discussion please contact Bev @ Randstad on 9615 5324. Please include a Cover Letter within your Resume and please submit in WORD format.
Effective communication between internal and external stakeholders is the key to mastering this role.