This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to be an experienced production worker with experience in manufacturing timber products who also holds a minimum MR licence. The successful candidate must be able to work within a fast paced environment, however remain flexible as jobs can vary from day to day. From working on the floor building wooden pallets to interacting with clients as you make your deliveries, your day will always be different to the last.
To be considered for these positions, you will confidently demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within a fast paced production environment
- Minimum MR licence
- Forklift licence highly desirable
- Experience with using timber saw and nail guns
- Ability to communicate effectively and be well presented
- High level of attention to detail
- Employment history of reliability
- Available for an immediate start
What do you get in return:
- A long term position with a rapidly growing organisation
- Brendale location
If you satisfy the criteria above, can demonstrate a consistently solid work ethic and are ready to take part in a rewarding opportunity then hit the "Apply Now" button and register your interest. Alternatively, enquiries can be made with Stephen on 07 3640 6800.