About the Company
Our Federal Government client is seeking project, policy and stakeholder management officers. Duties will include working in close consultation with relevant policy divisions and the Office of General Counsel in the department, the policy Coordination Section acts as a central point of management and prioritisation of all division legislation and other legislative instruments amendments in the Policy & Implementation Division.
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidates will need to be motivated individuals with well-developed communication and organisational skills. They will need to demonstrate a high level of policy development, flexibility, initiative, sound judgement and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Policy development and/or project management experience;
- Communication and organisational skills;
- Staff management;
- Ability to adapt to and manage change;
- Experience in supporting long term projects.
Benefits & culture
- A great opportunity to work in a highly sought after government agency, while both expanding your strategic development skills, as well as refining your communicational skills.
- Great long term prospects.
Please contact Rohit Lad on 6132 3806 to apply for the role or refer a friend.